2022 EXHIBITOR KIT WILL BE POSTED CLOSER TO SHOW DATES
2021 Exhibitor Kit
- Introduction 0:00 - 6:23
- Covid 19 Information 6:23 - 10:20
- Show Highlights, Tickets, Parking 10:20 - 12:28
- Entrance & Will Call, Food Licensing & Sampling 12:28 - 14:34
- Move-In & Out 14:34 - 16:23
- Marketing of Show & Virtual Show 16:50 - 20:41
- Exhibitor Tips, Tricks, Rules 21:03 - 29:45
- Show & Office Hours 29:45 - 30:44
Modern Expo & Events Manual (Decorator)
Temporary Food Operation Guide - Determine if you need licensing or are exempt
Order The Following Iowa Event Services Online (click on the show)
- Signage Hanging
- Food Sales/Food Sampling
- Booth Cleaning
- Carpet & Under padding
- Specialty Furnishings
- Signs & Graphics
- Installation & Dismantling Labor
- In-Booth Forklift Service
HOW-TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online exhibitor listing or do not receive the link, please email RyanM@MPEshows.com.
Need help with your listing?
View the tutorial video - https://youtu.be/ecSxq1oKuYg
MOVE-IN: BOOTH SPECIFIC- SEE MOVE IN SCHEDULE WITH MAP
Tuesday March 23, 2021
Wednesday March 24, 2021
Thursday March 25, 2021
MOVE - OUT
Sunday March 28, 2021 6:05 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Monday March 29, 2021 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
2022 SHOW HOURS
|Thursday||February 24, 2022||12:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||February 25, 2022|| 9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||February 26, 2022|| 9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Sunday||February 27, 2022||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Are you looking for more exposure before and during the show?
Make sure to increase your sales, leads and awareness by taking full advantage of the Show and our many marketing opportunities. As things get a little tougher these days we all need to work a little harder. One way to do so is stand out from your competition. We have a few options to help out!
Stand out from the competition and increase your presence on the Show floor with our surprisingly affordable marketing options.
Contact your sales representative for more details
Our shows have all been set up so exhibitors can apply using this link: https://www.buttine.com/eventExhibitor.html
A few things to be aware of:
- Exhibitors will have to pick the show from a drop-down list that includes shows other than just those run by MPE.
- Marketplace Events is not selling this insurance and doesn’t profit from it in any way. This is simply a resource for those exhibitors who don’t already have the required insurance coverage per their contracts. They do not have to purchase this.
The Insurance clause is #5 on the Terms and Conditions page of all booth space contracts. For easy reference, exhibitors are required to have:
- Comprehensive General Liability and All Risk Property insurance
- Coverage must be from the start of move in to the end of move out
- Coverage of at least $1,000,000 for each separate occurrence
- Name Marketplace Events LLC and the venue as additional insured
- Provide a copy of certificate of insurance to MPE
Contact Kendra Reilly Monahan, Buttine Underwriters Purchasing Group, LLC
212.867.3642 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is February 14, 2022
We have negotiated discounted rates at the following hotel during the show:
Hilton Des Moines Downtown
435 Park Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
Connected to the Iowa Events Center via Skywalk
Click here to reserve your room for $119/night
Discount Deadline is 5pm CST, Monday, February 7, 2022